Monday, April 28, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

It's been a while since my latest Biggest Loser update, so I thought I'd better touch base.  I didn't weigh-in today, but as of last Monday, I'd lost a total of 33 pounds, and am in a size smaller jeans.  I was thrilled yesterday when I came home from church and put on the jeans and they fit perfect.  Actually, "thrilled" is putting it mildly.  I'm still walking at least two and a half miles a day, and have been riding my bike 3 or 4 miles a couple times a week.  I'm not going to totally binge out while I'm on vacation, but at the same time I can tell you right now I probably won't be having cottage cheese for lunch.  Thanks again for your support and encouraging emails you've sent. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock!!!  Keep going, girl.