Sunday, April 27, 2008

Link Of The Week

I know it's the end of April, but today my thoughts are on Christmas.  I reminisce on one of my favorite Christmas TV shows, "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer."  The show is awesome.  I love the claymation, and in fact it's my favorite claymation TV shows.  One of my favorite characters from "Rudolph" is the "Charlie In The Box" from the "Island of Misfit Toys."  I can hear the character now asking "Who wants a Charlie In The Box?"
You can check out Charlie and other characters from the TV special at a site I found this week called http://www.zehnderholidayz.com/. It's a bizarre site, and some of the characters/things they have aren't from the original "Rudolph" TV special, but they're interesting to say the least - especially the games you can play.  Check it out if you have a couple of minutes.

No comments: