Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do You Know Bill 15?

I've had my new cell phone for a couple of months, and this weekend I took a few minutes to add some of my cool new ringtones to my address book.  I was going through the contact list and came across a name and number that stumped me - the only thing listed under 'name' was "Bill" - no last name, just Bill.  Then I had entered his cell phone number, and in the notes section of the contact, I had entered "15."  I thought for a few minutes and could not come up with who this Bill is.  I got out my previous cell phone and looked through the names and numbers stored in it, and didn't see Bill in there, so it has to be a name and number that I just added within the past two months. 

I thought about it more last night when I was assinging ringtones while watching "Dancing With The Stars" and it really irritated me that I didn't know who Bill was, and why the number 15 is significant about him.  When I got home tonight, I asked the 'Rents if they knew any Bill's, and they could only come up with a brother-in-law of a neighbor, but he wasn't the Bill I was looking for.  Bill 15 has me totally stumped.  It also has me totally embarrassed that I would do something stupid like only entering a name like "Bill" instead of putting his last name. 

During work this morning, I mentioned this to my co-workers, and they all tried to help me remember who Bill 15 was but we didn't have any luck.  I'm almost at the point where I'm going to just call the number and see who answers; if they don't know my voice very well, I should be able to pull off a wrong number and say "Ohhh, I am so sorry.  I meant to dial the speed dial for my hair salon."  And if they do recognize my voice and say "Puddin, is that you?"  then hopefully I'll be able to recognize his voice and be able to come up with a last name.   I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not me.....my name is Barbara, not ?? shoot I forgot that Crystal Gayle song.......hang in there pudding you'll figure it out.