Monday, April 7, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

Today marked the official end of the Biggest Loser competition at work.  As of this afternoon, I lost 23 pounds during the eight-week competition.  Add to that the 7 that I lost prior to the start of the contest and you'll have a total of 30 pounds lost.  I'm not sure where our team ended up, but we all four lost and are determined and motivated to continue losing.  So we're all winners.  In the eight weeks of the competition, 108 people lost over 1100 pounds.  How cool is that?

Up until this afternoon, I'd planned on rewarding myself after the weigh-in with an order of Extreme Tots from our new Sonic in the 'hood at the new Super Wal-Mart shopping center.  I'd been jonesing for them for a month, and told myself I'd splurge and get an order on my way home from work today.  But something snapped inside of me and I just didn't want them.  I came home and had rotisserie chicken, green beans and some roasted potato cubes.  It tasted better than any Extreme Tots could have.

And to update you on the bike situation, I dropped it off at the bike shop this afternoon after work, and hopefully when I pick it up tomorrow after work it will have two new tight pedals that won't fly off. 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!  That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

If we keep ourselves fit and healthy we'll be able to go on trips for many years to come!  You go girl.