Sunday, April 6, 2008

Link Of The Week

I'm not ashamed to admit that as a kid, I was afraid to have my picture taken with Santa.  In fact, there are only two existing photos taken of me with Mr. Clause - one when I was 8 and one when I was 17.  After checking out a website this week, I found out I'm not the only one who didn't want to get their picture taken with Santa Clause. 

Yes, I know this is April and we're nowhere near Christmas, but I'm afraid I'll forget to post this site as a Link Of The Week in December.  Take a look at http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,7181908.ugcphotogallery   and you can see other kids who are scared of Santa.  And FYI - I showed this site to my mother, and she said that the baby girl in photo number three looks like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe I was also in the aged 17 photo with you and Claus, and the only other photo of me with Santa was when I was about three.  I'm screaming my head off.