Monday, April 21, 2008

Blue Monday

It's been a rough few days, faithful readers.  In fact, it's been one of the worst weekends of my life.  And quite frankly I didn't feel like writing anything tonight. But out of obligation and a quest to keep up my record of posting every day, here's a quasi-explanation.  I'll go into detail about it all tomorrow, but for now, I really don't want to talk about it.  It started Friday and has escalated to new, unimaginable heights.  I'm telling you this because you've come to know Puddin as always funny and upbeat, and the one people lean on.  Well, that's far from it today.  I'm not always funny and witty, faithful readers.  I'm human and I hurt like everyone else.  Like I said, I'll explain it all tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry you are hurting and hope tongith will bring you good rest.  God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there ~ Tomorrow will be better