Thursday, July 27, 2006

My iPod Top Twenty Playlist For July

1.    Three Chords And The Truth - Sara Evans
2.    When You Were Cheating - Sara Evans
3.    You're The First Time I've Thought About Leaving - Reba McEntire
4.    Midnight Oil - Barbara Mandrell
5.    Me And My Gang - Rascall Flatts
6.    Whiskey River - Willie Nelson
7.    Jackson - Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon
8.    Back In The Saddle Again - Aerosmith
9.    I Touch Myself - Divynals
10.  The Diva Megamix
11.  One Way Or Another - Blondie
12.  Call Me - Blondie
13.  Straight On (live version) - Heart
14.  Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites
15.  Don't Misunderstand Me - Rossington Collins
16.  Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Coty
17.  Somebody Elses Fire - Janie Fricke
18.  I Hurt For You - Deborah Allen
19.  Safe In The Arms Of Love - Kennedy Rose
20.  Love Like This - Kennedy Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's Roy? wow Janie Frickie, I haven't hear her for years