Monday, July 3, 2006

Mullet Watch

I'm proud to report another first in our Mullet Watch.  This weekend, fellow Diva Stacy and I were having Sunday lunch at one of our local Mexican restaurants when we spotted a mullet.  It wasn't just any mullet - this is our first Hispanic mullet.  Before you criticize me, I'm not being racist or prejudice - I will gladly give equal time if we ever spot an Asian or Austrailian mullet.  You could tell the mullet wearer had spent quite a few minutes perfecting his mullet -- he had blowbacks that were blown back perfectly, and was all business in the back.  I will say that he had a very pretty head of hair; I know women would give their right arms for black hair that shiny and healthy. 

We also spotted another mullet in the restaurant. This one was probably the shortest mullet I've seen, but it was still a mullet.  It wasn't as neatly coiffed as the first one we saw there, but it counts nonetheless.  The wearer was a middle-aged man who we agreed had no business wearing the sleeveless muscle t-shirt that he had on.  His mullet was barely shoulder-length, but it was unmistakingly a mullet. 

Mullet count: 28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shiny