Sunday, July 30, 2006

Link Of The Week

They say that everybody has a twin - someone, somewhere in the world, that looks like you.  Some people look like celebrities, which can be a blessing if you want your ego stroked, or a curse if you don't want to be bothered with people coming up to you saying "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like _______?"  If nobody has ever said that to you, you can still find out what celebrity you resemble.  I found a site the other day that will match your picture with a celebrity that looks [kinda] like you.  Just visit http://www.myheritage.com and upload a picture of you. The site will run the picture through its database and will let you know what celebrity looks like you. 

I checked out the site, which was brought to my attention by my dear friend and faithful reader Big Mama.  I uploaded a picture of me, and was shocked when it said I resemebled Angelina Jolie.  Ha ha ha.  That's ridiculous.  We all know she's a brunette and I'm a blonde. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I was Michelle Pfieffer........

Anonymous said...

Oh please, Big Mama - everybody knows you're a redhead, not a blonde.  LOL