Sunday, July 23, 2006

Link Of The Week

As soon as I got AOL back in 1998, it didn't take long for the scam emails to make their way to my mailbox.  After I got my first scam email supposedly from a lawyer who was looking for next of kin for someone who had my last name so he could give them millions of dollars, I started saving the emails, just to keep track of how many I've received.  As of today, I've gotten 44 of them.  I'm sure you've gotten as many as I have over the years. 

I found an interesting site that deals with this scam, referred to as the Nigerian bank fraud scam.  This site gives information on how to fight back against the scammers.  Go to http://419game.freepgs.com/mainpage.htm and read how you can take just a few minutes and fight back against these scammers.  This isn't for the faint hearted - it takes guts to do this.  But I'm sure you all are as fed up as I am about getting these emails, so take the time to read the site and do a bit of research so we can all fight against the sheisters.

No comments: