Sunday, October 23, 2011

Link Of The Week

It's hard to believe that Halloween is just a week from tomorrow.  There's been a flurry of activity around The Compound for the past week with the 'Rents getting our Halloween decorations out.  They've also been busy getting decorations together for Trunk or Treat next weekend at church.  And in the midst of getting the decorations figured out, they've also been trying to figure out a good costume for me.  Somewhere there has been no mention of them dressing up; just me.  We've narrowed it down to three different costumes, and since I'm the one that will be in said costume, I think it's only fair that I get to make the final decision.

If you're like us and want to come up with a good costume but are clueless, I've got a good website for you.  Just visit http://costumeideazone.com/ and see what you can find.  Surely out of all of the ideas on the site you can find at least one costume for next Monday.  Good luck.  And if you do dress up, please send pictures.

No comments: