Thursday, October 20, 2011

File Under: WTF?

I rushed home tonight from an evening out, hoping to get home in time for my beloved "Grey's Anatomy."  I've missed the first half hour of almost every episode so far this new season but tonight I was determined to watch the entire episode.  I pulled in the driveway at two minutes till 9:00.  I rushed into the house, hugged both the 'Rents, and ran to my bedroom and turned on the TV. But only "Grey's" wasn't on.  After spending 10 minutes trying to move the antenna in every possible position, there still was nothing on the screen.  I came to the family to ask Dad if anything was wrong with their TV and he flipped the channel from the World Series to ABC only to find it blank as well.  WTF?

Then I did what any person would do to find information - I went to Facebook. Lo and behold on the wall of WHAS 11, was a post about how the station had a power outage and they didn't know when they would be back on the air.  At least I know it wasn't just my TV. Oh well. I'll catch the show tonight online.

No comments: