Monday, October 17, 2011

Eye Update

It's been three weeks since I got the sample pair of bifocal contact lens and I have to say there haven't been any problems.  I called the eye doctor's office this afternoon and reported that there were no problems and then bit the bullet and ordered a year's worth of contacts.  As I mentioned a few weeks ago, this time my eye doctor changed things up a bit - she prescribed contacts that let more oxygen in to the eyes.  I wear these contacts for two weeks and then toss them and put in another pair.

Like I said, there were no problems with these lens.  I can read, use the computer, and drive just fine with them in. So needless to say I'm very pleased.  I just hope I have continued success with this brand of lens. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: