Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hopeful Tuesday

From what I've heard, yesterday was a crappy day for quite a few people.  So I'm hoping that today has been a much better day for everyone.

I know it's been a good day for me.  It was a busy day at work with one of my guys out on vacation this week; that means the boss has to cover for him.  I've barely had time to go to the bathroom the past two days with all of the extra problems going on but we made it through, and are getting geared up for more of the same tomorrow.

I'm almost ashamed to say that's all I've got today in terms of posting. Like I said, it was a busy day at work, and it's going to be a busy evening tonight here at The Compound.  I'm just thankful that I've got the time and the patience to deal with it all. 

If any of you are able to read this early in the evening, get out and enjoy what's left of the sunny afternoon, because tomorrow the bottom falls out with rain and cold in the forecast.

No comments: