Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Terrible Tuesday

Today was one hell of a day, faithful readers.  I didn't sleep all that well last night due tp the heat, but on the positive side our central a/c is still running and trying to keep us cool with the 115 degree heat index here at The Compound.  So even though I tossed and turned, I was able to toss and turn in air conditioned comfort. I'm sure there's a lot of people who are on the phone right now with various HVAC companies begging for them to send a repairman out to their houses. And even though I had a bad day at work, on the positive side I do still have a job, when one out of ten people in my state don't.

In total honesty, the problems I had today weren't the usual problems; they were ones that challenged my integrity and ability.  But the day is over, and I handled it all the best I could. I can just pray for bettah dayz tomorrow.

No comments: