Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Life Day To Me

Another year has gone by, and I'm wishing myself another Happy Life Day.  In case you don't remember, or are a new faithful reader, on this day back in 1992, I was in a pretty bad car accident, and the surgeons thought that I might be able to have full use of my right foot again.  Well, me and the Lord proved them wrong.  So, every year on this day, I celebrate life - how the Lord protected me and healed me to keep me here to make a difference.  And today, I'm celebrating extra on Life Day. I'm declaring that I'm going to start working on my next phase in my life -- church security consulting. 

If you know anything about me at all, you already know that this is something that I am very passionate and excited about. And it's something I dedicated two and a half years of my life to in getting a Master's Degree in Security Management. So I'm going to put that degree and my knowledge to good use and make a difference.

No comments: