Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Need A GPS To Find My GPS

If you know anything about me at all, then you know I lose things.  Frequently.  Actually, it happens to all three of us here at The Compound.  It's simply because we just have too much stuff. It's not like we're hoarders or anything like that - our home isn 't cluttered; it's just that we put something down and forget where we put it.

Case in point today, my Garmin GPS.  The last time I used it was the first of June.  After that trip, I have no idea where it it.  I wish I could activate something on it to send out a beam like the Bat signal to show me where it is, or to have it make a noise like you can do on cordless phones when you lose them.  But alas, I can't.  It's not in any of the family's fleet of vehicles (where it should be, I might add) so I can only guess that it's in the house somewhere.  I'm too tired to look anymore tonight so I'll continue the search tomorrow.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: