Sunday, July 31, 2011

Link Of The Week

I know I am not alone when I say that all of the drama, arguing and finger-pointing going on for the past few weeks over the national debt has absolutely worn me out.  In fact, anything that I hear from Capitol Hill wears me out.  If it wears us out just listening to what's going on, I can't imagine how much it wears out our Congressmen and Representatives.  A couple of weeks ago, I emailed my Reprensentative and voiced my opinions on a few topics, urging him to listen to us - the people that put him in office.  You can do the same.  Just visit https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml.  Just enter your state and zip code and you will find who represents you and where you can email or write to them.  Good luck, and voice your opinion.

No comments: