Sunday, February 22, 2009

Link Of The Week

As a self-proclaimed armchair psychologist, I've always enjoyed taking personality tests. Some have been way off base, others have nailed me. This week, I found an interesting personality test, the results of which fall in the "nailed me" category. It's similar to the Meyers-Briggs tests, and is simply called "41 Questions." It's based on the four personality indicators developed by psychiatrist Carl Jung. You can take the test at http://www.41q.com.

For the record, here's what it had to say about yours truly:

Your personality type:
Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. 'Good citizens' who value security and peaceful living.


Careers that could fit you include:
Military, business administrators, managers, police/detective work, judges, financial officers, teachers, sales representatives, government workers, insurance agents, underwriters, nursing administrators, trade and technical teachers.

Interesting. Very interesting.

1 comment:

Toots said...

I can't wait to take this test; although I doubt my results will be any more surprising than yours!!