Sunday, February 8, 2009

Link Of The Week

If you know me well enough, you know that I love to use slang and catchphrases. Diva Stacy and I are notorious for quoting lines from our favorite movies and TV shows repeatedly. Actually, we wear them into the ground, but it makes us laugh so we keep on saying them. For instance, Diva Stacy made me a very cool t-shirt with my current cool phrase "Pray for bettah dayz" on it. This week, I watched a clip from a previous "Ellen" episode that contained what I believe will be THE catchphrase of 2009. I'm not going to spoil it for you by telling it here, so you'll just have to watch the video and see if you can figure it out for yourself. Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JDXXKzOXg and watch it. I just might have to make a shirt with this phrase on it. I know you'll probably want one, too.

No comments: