Friday, February 27, 2009

Breaking News

We interrupt the normally scheduled Flashback Friday to bring you breaking news. Just hours ago, I got the Blazer back from the body shop. It's been almost a month since the wreck, but the Blazer is finally fixed and back in business. Not without drama, mind you. The woman that hit me balked a bit when the body shop told her how much it was; I'm not ashamed to say that I would have kicked her ass if any more drama had ensued. But I digress. The owner of the body shop told her over the phone (and I quote) "If you'd called me back like I asked in the message that I left on your voicemail, then I would have been able to tell you the final amount." Nuff said.

The Blazer is shinier than she was on the day I brought her home from the car dealer back in 1997. Everything that was damaged has been replaced, and then some; I'm here to tell you that the heater is working better than it has in months. They also did a front end alignment, and a full oil change, too. So she's back in business.

1 comment:

Toots said...

I'm so glad she's back, and better than ever!