Monday, February 2, 2009

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

I have to admit I don't remember much from last night's Super Bowl, especially the commercials. I was still upset from the wreck, and was in some serious pain and couldn't find a comfortable position to sit or lay down, so I spent most of the night just walking from room to room. During what parts I did watch, I have to honestly say that the commercials pretty much sucked. Ordinarily I'm able to give Puddin's Top Ten Favorite Super Bowl Commercials, but this year I can't. Sure, the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials were pretty good, but nothing really stood out this year. But if I had to pick just one commercial as my favorite, it has to be Castrol motor oil's "Grease Monkeys." I've said it before and I"ll say it again - monkeys in a commercial for any product are funny regardless of what they're doing or selling. And if you put them in little clothes - well, that's all the better.

On a quasi-related note, I'm feeling better tonight. I had a rough morning - when I got up I was pretty stiff, and when I got to work my nerves were on edge. It took me till almost lunchtime to get calmed down, but as the morning went on, the stiffness and some of the soreness went away.

No comments: