Thursday, February 12, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

We had our second official weigh-in at work Tuesday, and I'm happy to report that team Winner Winner Chicken Dinner are in deed losers. We all lost - some more than others - but we all lost. I was tickled pink over losing 6 pounds since the contest started four weeks ago. I know that it's not going to come off as fast as it did when I first started losing a year ago, but my goal is to continue to lose at least one pound a week and keep it off.

Back to the contest. My good friend and co-worker out in the plant Big Willie was the Biggest Loser for the first weigh-in -- he dropped a total of eleven pounds. In case I haven't mentioned him before, Big Willie used to do compete in body building contests and is one big man. Not big as in needs-to-lose-weight-in-his-belly big; big as in big. But don't let his size fool you or scare you off - he's a big ol' teddy bear and a great guy. Everytime I see him I just want to walk up to him and ask "Will you give me a big ol' hug?" I know he'd be happy to oblige.

1 comment: