Sunday, December 9, 2007

Link Of The Week

When I first got internet access way back in the summer of 1998, little did I know that such awesome things like Elf Bowling would be coming my way via my inbox. Starting around Thanksgiving each year and lasting until New Year, I would get dozens of emails from friends, family and co-workers sending a link to Elf Bowling. It was fun at first, but then it just became annoying.  That craze lasted until this year when another interesting elf-themed email started making the rounds.  It seems Elf Bowling has been replaced by Elf Yourself.  If you're one of the few that haven't received an email with a link to it, never fear - TWIT will take care of that right now.  Just go to http://www.elfyourself.com and join the millions who have elfed theirself.  I have to say it's pretty cool - you upload a picture of a person, and using the surprisingly good editing software at the site, crop the face from the picture and edit it and then in a matter of seconds that face will appear on the body of a dancing elf.  You can make up to four elves, so your elf won't have to dance alone.

No comments: