Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Coincidence Or Not?

I've said before that I believe there is no such thing as coincidence; I believe that things happen because they're meant to happen.  That having been said, on to the non-coincidence event of the day.

As I type this in TWIT, it's my lunch break, and all day long I've been waiting with nervous anticipation for my boss to give me my annual performance evaluation.  I know how I work, and there should be no surprises on the review, but it still nerves me up a bit.  When I got to work this morning, as I was checkign my email, I noticed that in my inbox were 19 identical emails with the subject line of "Do you want a new career?", "What to make more money?" and "Tired of the same old job?".  Coincidence?  Today, I sure hope so. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one........you passed with flying colors I'm sure!