Monday, August 20, 2007

Mullet Watch

TWIT's #1 mullet spotter JMc has been hard at work and brings us a report of two mullet sightings:

Well, my Kentucky State Fair adventure this past Saturday only conjured up 2 mullets.  Disappointed to say the least. (Editor's note:  I agree with you, JMc.  I would have thought the first Saturday of the fair, plus cooler temperatures, would have brought more mullets out than that.)

The first mullet sighting was outside Freedom Hall near the fountain, it was a big creature.  The only problem I’m having is I couldn’t tell if it was a man or a woman.  I think it was a woman.  Anyway, the typical white trash mullet dark brown in color and the host or hostess was wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off.

The second mullet was spotted inside where the “junk” is. (Editor's note:  the East wing of the fair)  Now I liked this set-up.  It was blond, trimmed and groomed in the front and sides “Business” not too long in the back but it was curly “Party!!!”.  The interesting part was he was a salesman…..a push a button organ salesman.  You know the ones, they play real cheesy music and people actually think they can play the organ.  The music looks like something from a child’s learn how to play piano book volume 1…Johnny one notes.

Mullet count: 29

No comments: