Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another Email Survey

1. What was the highlight of your weekend?  Sunday evening at Diva Stacy's

2. How often do you get your hair cut? Every 5-6 weeks faithfully.

3. Can you drive a stick shift? No. I have no idea what to do with the clutch, nor when to do it. If an emergency arises and the only transportation is a stick shift car, I'll just piggy back you to the hospital or wherever you need to go.

4. If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on yourself, how would you spend it?  Buy a custom-made pair of cowboy boots, identical to the ones I had when I was a kid.

5. What are you most afraid of? Disappointing my parents or my best friend

6. Did you take a vacation this summer?  Nope - my big trip of 2007 was the infamous DLV2 in January.  Oh how it rocked.

7. What is your non-alcoholic beverage of choice? Iced tea, unsweetened.

8. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Any variety of Chex.

9. What color looks best on you? Do you wear it often? Slate blue.  I've been told it makes my eyes look piercing. I have a slate blue [low cut] shortsleeve sweater that I wear once every couple of weeks.  It's funny - when I wear it, the women compliment me on my eyes, and the men say "I like your sweater."

10. Have you ever been audited by the IRS?  No, thank goodness.  I don't have enough income to raise any suspiscion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are feeling sad!  I learned how to drive a stick shift in rush hour traffic.  My ex-husband's bright idea, lol.  

Anonymous said...

Not to worry Puddin'.  Not only am I able to spot serial killers, I can also drive a stick.  So if we ever find ourselves in a getaway car with a manual transmission, I'll drive.