Sunday, August 26, 2007

Link Of The Week

I venture a guess that there isn't a person alive that does not listen to the radio when they're in the car.  And now with the internet, we're able to listen to internet radio.  You can find internet radio channels that play any kind of music you can imagine.  Add to that channels for sports, news, and talk radio, and you've got a heck of a lot of internet radio channels accessible to us.  

If you're looking a new internet radio station to play while you're online, look no further - I came across a great site this week.  Visit http://www.live365.com.  There's more stations here than I ever dreamed of in one collection.  Why, they have 249 country stations.  I looked and didn't see a station for The First Lady of Country Music, Miss Tammy Wynette, but just give it time; I'm sure it will be added soon. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, definite save to my favorites!  Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check to see if they have an all ROY station......Mercy