Sunday, February 20, 2005

Link Of The Week

I love a good sense of humor and witty sarcasm. That's really the reason I started TWIT - I felt my sense of humor and sarcastic wit was too great to be kept to myself, and needed to be shared with the world wide web.  Some of the fan letters I've received say that my sense of humor, wit and sarcasm is why they read TWIT every day.  What a compliment.  While I graciously take compliments, I'm first to compliment others on a job well done. 

I'd liek to give props to my new friend KG.  He's the son of  friend/co-worker, and after reading his writings for the past few years, I felt like we'd already met.  OK.  We didn't meet-meet, but we did meet through an exchange of emails.  KG used to write a weekly essay/story/sordid tale in LEO newspaper titled Brain Farts.  That gig ended two years ago, leaving KG's faithful readers brain fartless.  Not to fear.  KG just opened a website that includes all of his previously published Brain Farts, as well as new Brain Farts.  I urge you to visit www.brainfartsonline.com and check him out.

Brain Farts has received the TWIT seal of approval.

No comments: