Sunday, February 6, 2005

Link Of The Week

Since I'm in such a good mood today, I'm giving you, my faithful readers, a double dose of the Link of the Week.  I had already planned to include the first one, but I just stumbled upon the second one when I signed onto AOL this afternoon and it was too good to wait till next week. 

In case you've been out of the country for a few weeks and read no newspapers nor watched any TV, today is Super Bowl Sunday.  In a few hours, the New England Patriots [hopefully] will pummel the Philadelphia Eagles into the ground.  If you're like me and most of my friends and family, the commercials they play during the Super Bowl are truly the most entertaining part of the whole event (not withstanding last year's infamous wardrobe malfunction).  My favorites are the Budweiser and Bud Light commercials, especially the ones with Cedric the Entertainer.  In case you're partying too much tonight and miss them, later tonight or tomorrow you can go to the official Super Bowl website, www.superbowl.com, and watch the commercials.  Last year at work, the Monday after Super Bowl was a busy day for Internet Explorer, as most of us were watching the commercials throughout the day.  Shhhh.  Don't tell our bosses. 

Your bonus Link Of The Week made me honestly laugh out loud.  It's  simply 7 pictures of babies and the celebrities that they look like.  It's a scream. The picture of the baby that looks like Toby McGuire is the funniest.  http://parenting.aol.com/parenting/onlyonaol/0,19766,1022270_1020515_1,00.html

No comments: