Monday, February 28, 2005

Have You Seen Me?

Those of you that are faithful readers of TWIT have learned quite a few tidbits of trivia about Yours Truly.  You know I watch All My Children every day, and you know I will not tolerate carrots and red cabbage in my salads.  Today, I'll let you in on another little secret about me:  I lose things.  I don't like to admit it, but yes, it's true; I lose things. Frequently.  My Dad says it's because I have too much stuff; he's probably right. 

The current lost item is my beloved Foster Grant sunglasses.  They have sentimental value to me.  I bought them 2 years ago with a gift card I'd received for my birthday.  Plus I took them with me on the Divas Las Vegas trip, the trip to St. Louis for my graduate school graduation, and on last year's trip to Nashville and managed not to lose them in another state. 

When I lose something that can be replaced, after a day or two of searching, I'll go out and just buy another one to replace it. This means that the day or two after I get the new item, I'll find the old one.  This is true for about 99% of the things I lose.  Yesterday morning on the way to church, I stopped at the drugstore and got a new pair of Foster Grants, quasi-identical to the ones I lost.  So if the theory holds true, I should find the lost pair in a day or two. 

If you've seen the missing sunglasses (pictured above) and have any information as to their whereabouts, please contact me at puddinprp@aol.com. There is a reward offered.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where they are...........but I bet you find them the last place you look.............lol