Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Something You Don't Hear Every Day

I pulled into the parking lot at work today around noon, after running an errand, and while I was waiting on the street to pull into out parking lot, I noticed an interesting trio that was sauntering through the parking lot.  At first glance, I thought it was 3/4 of the Black Eyed Peas.  One of the guys was an African American with an interesting hairdo that reminded me of Will I. Am from the BEP's.  The other guy was a gangstah wannabe.  But the best of the trio was the woman.  She was wearing tight white leggings, and was attempting to swagger across the parking lot in 6-inch stiletto heels, and she had long wavy hair that was a shade of red that I had never seen before. 

As soon as I saw this, I called a coworker and told her to get up to the lobby so she, too, could witness the Black Eyed Peas.  I ran across the parking lot and came in that entrance so I could get a closer look.  That's when it got interesting.


The Fergie of the trio was doing all of the talking.  She had asked our receptionist if there were any jobs available.  Then she asked if there was drug testing.  Our receptionist told her that there was an initial drug testing when the person was hired, and then at least two random drug tests per year.  The redhead replied "Oh well" and they walked off.

Once again, I can't make this stuff up.

No comments: