Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm Not A Wantrepreneur

You already know that I am an entrepreneur, having started my church security consulting business a year and a half ago.  And you also know that recently I got my first paying customer - a large church in Huntington, WV.  But what you don't know is that today, I became an eBay seller.  I'm an old pro when it comes to eBay buying, but this morning, I put a couple of items on eBay in hopes of selling them.  For now, I am going to stick with selling all of the duplicate Louisville Bats and Cincinnati Reds commemorative items.  If I'm successful at that, who knows what will be next? 

So, if any of you, faithful readers are intersted in a NIB Joey Votto cermaci beer stein, please look on eBay because I know where you can get a great deal on one.

As always, I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: