Sunday, April 17, 2011

Link Of The Week

I've mentioned in previous posts how I love cutting coupons from the Sunday sale papers, and you also already know how I love a good deal.  This week, I found a cool site that will help my fellow coupon lovers.  You don't have to be one of those militant coupon people that have a whole room in their house filled with boxes of coupons; you need only want to get a good deal on something that you want to buy. 

I found a database where you can enter the item that you want to buy, and it will show you if that item has been in the coupon sections that you get in the Sunday papers within the past few weeks or if that item has an online coupon available.  You can't ask for much more than that, can you?  Just visit http://www.savingadvice.com/tools/coupons/.  All you need to do is just enter the item you want to buy, and the site will do the rest. 

No comments: