Friday, April 8, 2011

Flashback Friday


Last week during one of my awesome lunchtime conversations with the 11:30 lunch crew, we started talking about bread. Specifically, old school bread that they sold back in the day. The first words out of my mouth was "Golden Circles Bread." Everybody in the lunchroom looked at me like I had three heads. I did a quick Google search and this picture was the only proof I could find to show that I was not making up Golden Circles Bread.


The bread loaf was round, instead of the normal square-ish loaves of bread, and the crust was truly a golden circle. We didn't buy this bread regularly at The Compound; it was more expensive and we only got it for holidays or special occasions. But I did remember Golden Circles Bread.

1 comment:

anmol said...

that's nice to hear . thankfully you did have proof :)