Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flood Update, Day 4

First and foremost, I apologize for no picture in today's Flood Update.  I had a little accident here at The Compound last night, and I think I broke my little toe on my right foot, making it a bit painful to walk.  I drove down to the floodwall before work this morning but I'm sorry to say my toe hurt too much to walk the quarter-mile to take the picture.

I haven't seen other pictures today, but from reports I've received, the river is up considerably from yesterday.  The Good Lord willing, I will make it up and over the flood wall tomorrow morning to get a first-hand report for TWIT.

I will also say a major thank you to the Lord above for keeping The Compound and the rest of the city safe over the past week and a half's flooding and severe storms. 

1 comment:

mayjane said...

Nobody likes flood, it costs damages to our properties. I hope the water will subsides as soon as possible.