Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools Day Recap

It took almost all day long, but Mom finally got me late yesterday evening. I had made a comment about going to the women's group prayer breakfast and meeting at church this morning, and said that I would wear my UK t-shirt that I had worn yesterday. Note: the majority of our church congregation are diehard U of L fans, and the women wear their U of L clothing to our women's group meeting. That having been said, I decided I would show some support for our Wildcats who will be playing in the NCAA Final Four game tonight. Mom said "Well, you'll have to wash it first - look at the mess you made." Of course, I looked right down and then heard her laughing. And here I was expecting a prank of epic proportions, since she waited so long to get me. Neve underestimate the power of my mother.

No comments: