Sunday, April 3, 2011

Link Of The Week

You all know by now that I love a bargain, and you know that I'm a devout coupon user. Now, I'm not radical like some of the coupon people; I don't have a room full of binders and boxes with coupons, but I do go through the sale papers every Sunday evening and cut out the coupons in the inserts. Actually, that's about the only reason I look forward to the Sunday paper. There's an awesome site where you can get a good bargain - not just once a week but every day -- Groupon.com. You can find usually half-off (and a lot of times, more than half off) coupons for places in your area -- everything from restaurants to dry-cleaning to picture framing and everything in between. For example, today's deal is five one-hour sessions with a personal trainer at health club for only $99 (a $325 value). I've gotten a few "groupons" it was almost effortless. Visit http://www.groupon.com and sign up with your email address and you'll be notified everyday with the day's deal.

No comments: