Thursday, March 26, 2009

That's How I Roll


I wanted to share a picture of my new-used bike with everyone. I got it out of the shop yesterday, and had them put on a very cool carrier on the back and a basket on the front. It's been completely restored to mint condition. Doesn't look too shabby for a bike that's almost as old as I am.
OK OK I give. The picture has been altered. Sort of. We tied a cooler onto the luggage rack on the back and tied a bushel basket to the handle bars just so I could take a picture of it as a joke for a friend, and I couldn't resist putting the picture out on the worldwide web for all to see. I'll post a real picture of it tomorrow. In the meanwhile, that's how we hillbillies roll!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I was going to say ... we actually have a few indingents in our area that have the same bike...coolers and baskets and all! LOL

Toots said...

Not so fast...what's in the cooler???