Sunday, March 22, 2009

Link Of The Week

If you know anything at all about the 'Rents and I, then you know we love our fish. We have it every Friday of the year - and we're not even Catholic. If anyone here in the 'Ville wants to get an awesome fish sandwich, then I recommend that they come out to my 'hood and visit Mike Linnig's. Believe me when I tell you that people from all over the state travel to our neck of the woods just to get a fish sandwich from Mike's. You can check out their menu before you make the trek to our 'hood. Just visit http://www.mikelinnigsrestaurant.com/ and see if anything tickles your fancy. I'm pretty sure it will.

3 comments:

Aunt Barb said...

I have an Orbi friend that says this restaurant is the best in Louisville

Lynne said...

One of my closest friends hails from Louisville. I guess I never realized that is where you are from, lol. It's funny you posted on fish. My mom, sister and I were discussing our taste for fish just yesterday!

Puddin said...

Actually, a little neighborhood tavern has probably the best fish that we've ever had. Yep, it's better than Mike's. They don't have a website or else I would have made them a definite Link Of The Week. They're called O'Bryan's and they rock.