Sunday, March 8, 2009

Link Of The Week

I've mentioned this a few times in TWIT in the past few months that instead of taking a big vacation this year, I'm trying to become debt-free in 2009. It's only March and it hasn't been easy, but I've been hacking away at it and have made a huge dent in my credit card debt. If things go as I've planned, by the end of the year I will entirely debt-free. Oh what a happy, happy day that will be.

I'm giving full blame to my debt on credit cards. As we all know they're way to easy to get; at least they were in years past. I know that today, the companies are tightening the reins and they're a bit harder to get.

I came across a site this week that might help people try to decipher and discern the hundreds of credit cards out there. First of all, let me say that I am not telling you to go out and get a credit card and max it out; that's not my intent at all. I'm just saying that this site will be helpful if you decide you absolutely need a credit card. Check out http://www.financeglobal.com and you can have access to the largest database of credit cards out there. You can find out interest rates, fees, terms, etc. All I will say is please be wise.

No comments: