Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bargain Saturday

I'm not ashamed to admit that through an odd chain of events, I have destroyed two pair of very cool sunglasses today. They were awesome shades - one pair was similar to the Bono-style. But yes, I'm sad to report that two pair of my favorite sunglasses met an early demise today. But not to fear - on my daily visit to Wal-Mart, I purchased a pair of cool "High School Musical" sunglasses for only a buck. Yep, a buck. First of all, let me say that I have not watched any of the "High School Musical" movies, but the glasses were very cool and on sale, so I just had to buy them. They even had a music note etched onto one of the lens. Why, that in itself is a reason to buy them. So now, when I'm wearing my contact lens, I'll be sporting High School Musical sunglasses. I never knew I could be that cool.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I'd like to see a picture of that one! LOL

Glad you were able to work out a solution! Glasses are way too expensive!

Puddin said...

Life is full of irony, isn't it? I spent almost $700 this week on contacts and glasses, and then paid a buck for a pair of sunglasses at Wal-Mart.