Monday, March 16, 2009

Thanks To My Faithful Readers

I try not to single out faithful readers, lest everyone would get their feelings hurt because I didn't mention them; you should know me well enough by now to know that I love all of my faithful readers, for without you I wouldn't still be blogging everyday. But from time to time, things happen that cause me to mention a faithful reader or two, and today I have to give props to a couple.

I'd like to thank BW for sending me the cool Barbie catalog. I spent about an hour looking through it last night. All I will say is your thoughtful gesture is probably going to cost me some money.

I'd also like to give a shout out to DH. I'm flattered that you followed my lead, and I hope my judgement doesn't let you down. I also would like to thank DH for her computer and blog expertise. She's helped me time after time when I've emailed her asking for help with my blog design.

2 comments:

Mystical said...

You're welcome...I hope I'm not the cause of much cc debt! Hey, maybe your citigroup stock will make you rich and you can buy all the Barbies in the whole dang catalog! Good luck. -BW

Sally said...

No problem, I think it's awesome you decided to buy, it motivate me!