Sunday, March 15, 2009

Link Of The Week

As a kid, I had a love-hate relationship with the Ripley's Believe It Or Not museums. Whenever we'd go to Gatlinburg, I'd see the billboards and ads for the place. Part of me wanted to go there but a bigger part of me was scared shitless for some bizarre reason. The things that fascinated me about the museum was things like "The Eifel Tower Built Out Of Matches" or "The White House Built Out Of Sugar Cubes." Those kinds of things fascinated me way more than the "Three Headed Goat." But I digress. I found a site that week that is one of the most fascinating sites I've visited in awhile. It's a site that has tons of pictures of people, places, and things made out of canned goods. Yes canned goods. You can see for yourself at http://www.canstruction.com. I was very disappointed to find out that a Canstruction display was in Louisville a few weeks ago and I knew nothing about it. Anyhoo, I will visit this site on a regular basis and will be one of the first to visit a future display here in the 'Ville.

No comments: