Thursday, June 21, 2007

Special Request Thursday

I was chatting with one of my faithful readers, SH, at work today, and the conversation turned to music, like it frequently does, and I mentioned that I'd been listening to my Fergie CD alot lately.  After we discussed the song "Fergielicious", SH said that she heard that Fergie used to be the voice of Sally on the Charlie Brown TV cartoons.  I told her that was the first I'd heard of that urban legend, but that I would research and post the findings in TWIT. 

I did some online research, and quickly discovered that my friend SH was right, to an extent.  As a young child, Stacy Ferguson, aka Fergie, began a career as a child actress appearing on the TV show Kids Incorporated. Among her co-stars were actress Jennifer Love Hewitt and singer Martika. Stacy Ferguson in deed performed as the voice of Charlie Brown's sister Sally in the TV specials It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown and Snoopy's Getting Married, Charlie Brown.

If you have any similar trivia mysteries you'd like solved, please leave comments or send me an email and I'll be more than happy to research and find the answer.

No comments: