Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Little Bit Of Irony

It's not often that I actually use the white pages or the yellow pages phonebooks any more, since it's usually easier and quicker to use the white pages or yellow pages online.  But today, I decided to let my fingers do the walking and look at the real Real Yellow Pages to get the phone numbers and addresses of local bookstores. I quickly found the store I was looking for, but as something caught my eye on the page.  Not once but twice were listings for a Christian bookstore and an adult bookstore by each other.  The first was Lifeway Christian Bookstores with a listing for Lion's Den Adult Bookstore right after it alphabetically.  The second was Pure Pleasure Megacenter listed above the Religious Supply Center.  There really isn't much I can say about this, other than isn't it ironic. 

No comments: