Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good Luck, PRP

TWIT would like to wish good luck to the Pleasure Ridge Park (PRP) Panthers mens' baseball team as they compete in the state tournament.  The Panthers (33-6) play Shelby County (19-15-1) in the semifinals tomorrow night in Lexington.  The 3rd ranked PRP won their fifth district title in seven years to advance to the state tournament.  PRP won the state champion ship for three consecutive years from 1994 to 1996, and have an excellent chance at adding another state title. 

I never attended PRP high school, but it is in my neighborhood, and had I not attended  a private school, I would have been a Panther.  But I have cousins and lots of friends and neighbors who went to PRP, so I like to think of it as my adopted high school. 

Good luck tomorrow, boys.  You've already made our neighborhood proud.  Get out there on that diamond tomorrow night and get us one step closer to being the state champs again.

No comments: