Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Let's Party With Steve-O

As I've mentioned previously, our filters and software at work keep out about 99.9% of the spam. But I still enjoy looking in my Spam folder in our email program just to see what spam emails it caught.  I still get the emails advertising prescription drugs, fake Rolex watches, and dating services. When I looked today, the spam filter said it had caught 21 emails, all with the same subject line of "Party With Steve-O."  I was intrigued.  Not intrigued enough to unjunk the emails and send them to my inbox so I could read them, but intrigued at the names of the senders of the emails inviting me to party with Steve-O, whoever the hell that is.  Here's a list of people, mostly men, that invited me to party with Steve-O:

Sid
Nickolas
Augustus
Ward
Everett
Doyle
Rodney
Samuel
Oswald
Dewey
Jordan
Garfield
Franklin
Jermaine
Devin
Elliott
Cary
Jerry Gee
Coy
Leon
Jorge

No comments: