Sunday, June 18, 2006

Link Of The Week

I'm in the market for a new digital camera.  My current camera, an old Polaroid digital, is one of the first digital cameras that came on the market back in the day.  It still takes great pictures, but I want one with a zoom lens to take to concerts.  So I've been shopping around online, and have probably looked at a hundred different websites and reading countless reviews.  I found a site the other day that I wish I'd found when I first started my search.  It's the Digital Camera Resource Page and it can be found at http://www.dcresource.com.  It's the most comprehensive website for digital cameras that I've found after a few weeks of thorough research.  Just enter the camera you want to research and it will give you more than you ever wanted to know about that particular camera.  For you price comparison shoppers, it will also give you a list of online stores and their prices.  On a side note:  if you print out that page and take it to Wal-Mart, they will match the price.  

Happy camera shopping, faithful readers. 

No comments: