Thursday, June 22, 2006

File Under: WTF?

Coming back to work from lunch today, I saw a personalized license plate that gets my award for The Stupidest Personalized License Plate. It was on a newer Lexus sedan, and the personalized plate said "LXSUS."  Ohhhhhkay. As if we could not see the Lexus emblems in various places on the car, and I guess we could not also see the actual word "Lexus" on the back of the car, so the owner had to get a personalized license plate just so there would be no doubt he was driving a Lexus. I just shook my head.  I almost started to take a picture of the plate with the camera in my phone, but I didn't feel like wasting the energy for something so stupid.  There's not much else I can say about that, other than it was just plain stupid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you might think mine are stupid, but.........ORBISON
at our gathering we had one from CA, NC, SC, IN (me) PA and OH
so I guess 5 others are just like me? you think?

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens no, Big Mama - that's not stupid.  On the contrary - that's very cool.  The reason the Divas don't have one that says TFLOCM is because we would be arguing like Chip and Dale over who would get the plate.  

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was behind a car who's plates read DIVAMG.  I guess that's DIVA plus her initials.  She may have the plate, but she's not in the click.